Thursday, June 17, 2010

Parents, don't blink.

We recently went on a long drive, of which I will blog soon. I still need to get all my thoughts together and collected in some organized fashion. And find my camera cord so I can include some thought-provoking pictures.

In the mean time, I thought I'd share this amusing tidbit from this morning. Four-year old Child C dressed herself this morning. She chose a pink pair of pants. Pants. Not shorts. It's 85 degrees outside. She usually chooses 2 or 3 days of the week to dress inappropriately for the weather (like trying to wear a thin skirt and crocs in the snow), so these pants were last worn about 2 weeks ago before we left for our trip. In fact, they were packed and taken along just in case she felt the need to wear them in 95-degree Oklahoma heat.

This morning, on second glance at the pants, I noticed they were 3 inches too small. When did she grow a whole 3 inches taller? Seriously, parents can't blink without missing something!

No comments:

Post a Comment